If you need a little advice on booking online you'll find a quick step-by-step guide in the 'Online' section below.
Once you find the event we can offer up to three ways to purchase tickets:
- By Phone
1. To find an event you can use the search function or select a region on the home page to browse a list of all venues that have events coming soon in that area.
2. Once found click the buy icon and on the following page:
- Select the type of ticket. *
- Select the number of tickets.
- Select the delivery method.
- Read and confirm you agree with any Terms, if any.
- Click an action. Can be: 'Proceed', 'Add to Cart' or 'Check Out'. **
* Proceed - The type of ticket can vary. For reserved seated event, where you're given a specific row and seat number online the steps to book differ slightly.
You may also come across the term "BEST AVAILABLE". This is sometimes used to describe tickets that are reserved for which you will be allocated a specific seat. However, this won't happen in real time online and these will be allocated on a first come first served basis. So will not find out where you are sitting, until you receive or collect your tickets. From here you can, Add to Cart - and continue shopping for other events or Check Out.
** The options to proceed can vary. If multiple prices are available to choose - adult and child for example - you'll need to select these on the next page before continuing.
3. From Check Out you can view the total order amount, including booking fee and postage, and preview the order before it's submitted. We'll email you with all the details confirming a successful booking.