You might've noticed that on your booking confirmation, or when you received your tickets in the post, that they say BK on them. The BK stands for Block, and all blocks are numbered to help customers know which area their tickets are for.
Articles in this section
- Why is there a time limit when I book?
- Why is there a limit on how many tickets I can buy?
- Why do tickets sell out so quickly sometimes?
- What does BK mean on my tickets?
- What does "No Tickets Available Through TicketWeb" mean?
- There are no tickets available - Can you contact me if more come on sale?
- Payment Methods
- I've made a booking - when will the money be taken form my card?
- Has my booking gone through?
- Do you offer discounts?