Most tickets will come in the format of a main ticket with a pull away stub on the left side. Sometimes the ticket and the stub can become separated, but don’t worry, as long as you keep both parts the tickets can still be used. We would advise that you tape them together to make sure you don’t lose any part of the ticket, but please make sure you don’t put any tape over any barcodes on your tickets in case it needs to be scanned for entry.
Articles in this section
- Discover the 90s - Jo Whiley's 90s Anthems
- Ellis Mather presents Newark Festival
- Why aren't e-tickets available for all events?
- Why has my friend received their tickets before me?
- Why are my tickets being sent by secure post rather than standard post?
- Where are my tickets?
- What should I do if I have lost or destroyed my tickets?
- What does it mean if my ticket is described as unreserved seating/standing?
- The stub has come away from my ticket - Can I still get into the event?
- The event is less than 5 days away and I've not received my tickets, what do I do?