Don't worry – we have to give all General Admission tickets a number just so we can keep our systems up to date. It's just an admin thing, so they don't refer to any specific standing or seating location. The tickets will say "Gen Ad" so you'll be able to confirm you have General Admission tickets.
Articles in this section
- Why isn't TicketFast available for all events?
- Why has my friend received their tickets before me?
- Why are my tickets being sent by secure post rather than standard post?
- Where are my tickets?
- What should I do if I have lost or destroyed my tickets?
- What does it mean if my ticket is described as unreserved seating/standing?
- The stub has come away from my ticket - Can I still get into the event?
- The event is less than 5 days away and I've not received my tickets, what do I do?
- Service Fees